After the the viral photos of Milo had lately circulated on Facebook, another Facebook user posted photos of Nestle Chuckie chocolate drink with alleged foreign matter in its content.
According to Facebook User Shirley Jane, she had been an avid consumer of Chuckie since she was in the elementary years, unfortunately, she was shocked due to the incident. She called herself OC as she is particular with the products she puts in her canteen ( probably a school canteen). Whenever she buys canned goods, she make sure it has no dents, she usually inspects the junk foods she buys and she never forgets to check the expiration dates. With this, she wants to make a point that she always makes sure of the best quality of the products she sells in her canteen.
On the other hand, with the Milo incident, Nestle Philippines said in its statement that the solidified matter found by the mother in the Milo Tetra Pack is milk concentrate cause by exposure to air and heat.