The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 is set to air the Battles Rounds stage on December 6, 2014 now that the coaches are done filling up the 14 slots of each of their camps during the Blinds Audition.
During the Battle Rounds, an artist will go head to head against another artist from the same team. Their respective coach will have to choose which talented singer will he or she keep and which one will have to go. the artist who will not be picked to go to the next leg of the competition will have a chance to retain a spot in the competition if a coach will be willing to steal her or him.
In the event that two or more coaches tries to steal an artist, the contestant will have to choose in which camp he or she will be moving in just like in the Blinds Audition. The chance to steal an artist was derived from The Voice of US. Expect more hard work, overwhelming emotions and amazing talents from each of the artist in the camps of the four coaches, Bamboo Manalac, Sarah Geronimo, Lea Salonga and Apl De Ap.
On Saturday, December 6, 2014, watch the following battles:
- Team Lea’s Phillipe Go vsTimmy Pavino
- Team bamboo’s Rita Martinez vs Suy Galvez
- Team Apl’s Bradley Holmes and Jason Fernandez
- Team Sarh’s Daniel Ombao vs Jason James Dy
- Team Lea’s Leah Patricio vs Humfrey Nicasio
- Team Sarah’s Kokoi Baldo vs Elmerjun Hilario and Monique Lualhati vs Shaira Opsimar
- Team Bamboo’s Ramonne Rodriguez vs Lougee Basabas
- Team Apl’s Mark Cando vs Mark Avila
- Watch All other Battle Rounds Performances here