Typhoon Ruby is now in Philippine Area of Responsibility and PAGASA had raised Signal Number 2 in 11 areas on the morning of December 5, 2014 though it hadn’t made landfall yet. Typhoon Ruby is still following the track towards Eastern and Northern Samar as of the midday of December 5 per Inquirer.
PAGASA said that typhoon Ruby is now sustaining winds of 215 km per hour with the gustiness of 250 km per hour. As of the midday of December 5, Ruby is located by about 435km east of Borongan, Eastern Samar and is moving at the direction of west nortweast at 13km per hour.
- LUZON: Masbate, Sorsogon and Ticao Island
- VISAYAS: Leyte, Eastern Samar, Northern Samar, Samar, Biliran, Southern Leyte, Northern Cebu including Cebu City, Bantayan Island and Camotes Island
- LUZON: Albay, Burias Island, Catanduanes, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, and Romblon
- VISAYAS: Antique, Aklan, Capiz, Iloilo, Negros Oriental, Negros Occidental, Rest of Cebu, Siquijor and Bohol
- See #WalangPasok Complete List of Classes Suspended Dec 4 - 10, 2014 here
- The Reason Why Typhoon Ruby named 'Hagupit' Internationally
- Storm Surge Advisory Related to Typhoon Ruby Released by Project NOAH
- Nee Help? See Complete Philippines Emergency Hotlines Directory here
- Latest Update Dec 6, 2014: Typhoon Ruby Located at 190 km east of Northern Samar
- Latest Update Dec 7, 2014:Typhoon Ruby Storm Signals and Location