The fifth one who performed was Lyca Gairanod on Semi Finals on The Voice Kids PH as of Saturday, July 19, 2014 at the Resorts World Manila, Pasay City on Newport Performing Arts, Theater. He sang “Pangarap na Bituin” and Coach Lea said that she can accomplished all her dreams in her life and if Nora Aunor is watching she will be glad to her.
Previously, Lyca was the last kid who performed in the sing-offs. Lyca being a child of a scavenger did her best for her family. This gifted child sang “Dance with My Father Tagalog Version” that really stunned the audience, especially the coaches. Coach Bamboo appreciated her for telling stories of the song and she was so relaxed about her singing and the true color of her voice went out. Coach Sarah saw her potential and her desire to win despite the fact that she was not perfect.
- 'I Will Always Love You' performed by Darlene Vibares on The Voice Kids PH
- 'Sway' performed by Juan Karlos Labajo on The Voice Kids PH
- 'One Moment in Time' performed by Darren Espanto on The Voice Kids PH
- 'Beautiful' performed by Edray Teodoro on The Voice Kids PH
- 'One Day in Your Life' performed by Ton-ton Cabiles on The Voice Kids PH
Watch Semi Finals: 'Pangarap na Bituin' performed by Lyca Gairanod on The Voice Kids PH below.
The result of the competition will be tomorrow July 20, 2014, depending on the vote the young artists have gained for the texters. There will only be four of them who will advance to the Finals. You can support your artist by means of voting:
Who is your favorite young artist? Support her on The Voice Kids Finale on Satuday, 26th of July 2014.