MANILA, Philippines - The Criminologist Licensure Examination that took place in different cities across the country namely Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Manila, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga finally has a result and it was announced by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). According to PRC, 4,688 out of 13,873 who took the examination passed.
Hon. Lourdes W. Aniceto, Chairman and Hon. Ernesto V. Cabrera, Member are the members of the Board of Criminology responsible for giving the licensure examination wherein 1 pending examination result is withheld. From the last day of examination, a total of 9 working days will be the releasing of the exam.
- On May 5, 5 and 7, 2014 there is a registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration and the requirements are the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- Metered documentary stamps (2 sets)
- 1 short brown envelope (should have name and profession indication)
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 (2014 – 2017)