What more is the best thing to do on Valentine’s Day that
being with your partner on a place far away from home? It brings good memories
for both of you to cherish once you have spent time together going to places
spending time together. And here are my suggestions of places of places to go
on Valentine’s Day.
1. Baguio City. Valentine’s Day is close to summer and you can visit Baguio City to experience the coldness of February. You will feel away from the busyness of the city where you reside and you will be able to smell the scent of pine trees while ambling around Baguio’s up and down roads.
2. Boracay. Another B is for Boracay. When you go to this island off of Aklan, you will experience white sand and very lively evening. There are so many establishments in this island and you will have the chance to stay overnight with hotels. Dine wherever you want when you are here in Boracay. You can also hold special occasions that this island can accommodate.
3. Vigan. If you would like your Valentine’s Day to be historical by nature, you need to go to Vigan. Ride a calesa, dine and discover different species of plants at the Hidden Garden, make a River Cruise ride or simply amble at the Heritage Village while holding each other’s hands.
4. Cebu. Being the center of trade and industry in Visayas, you can spend your time together in Cebu. There are so many resorts and good dining places in Cebu where you can go. The fact that this province is the first settlement of Spanish occupation in the country is enough to make your Valentine’s Date extra special.
5. Palawan. Want an adventure on Valentine’s Day? Well, go to Puerto Princesa in Palawan. You will certainly enjoy boating and island hopping on different islands of the province. Take pictures while diving, swimming or simply splashing over the crystal clear water of this beautiful paradise.