Here are things you may appreciate about people in Japan
2. Those who are carrying their dogs especially in public must carry their own plastic bags to pick up wastes.
3. Health engineer is a hygiene worker in Japan with a salary of $5,000 to $8,000 per month.
4. Japan does not have natural resources and it is also a country with exposure to hundreds of earthquakes a year but still the country with the second largest economy in the world.
5. Hiroshima returned to its original condition in terms of economy after ten years when atomic bomb was fell to it.
6. Mobiles are not allowed in trains, restaurants and indoor.
7. Ethics in dealing with people must be learned by students from first to sixth primary year.
8. Japanese do not have servants despite the fact that they are rich people because parents are responsible for the house and children.
9. Concepts and character building are the primary focus of Japanese education from the first to the third primary education that is why examinations are not allowed.
10. No waste of food in Japanese buffet.
11. The value of time is appreciated in Japan that the average of delays in train stations is only about 7 seconds per year.
12. Children in Japan brush their teeth after a meal to maintain health at an early age.
13. Students finish half an hour their meal for right digestion because they are the future of Japan.