The previous registration process took a lot of hassle in manually giving your authenticated documents and queuing for a lot of time to get into the cashier window.
Through this tutorial, you will be able to learn the step by step procedure to accomplish your online application.
* Must be a Filipino citizen
* Must be 18 years old and above
* Have a good moral character
* Active email address
* Mobile number
* 2x2 ID picture
* Documents that include the date of your college graduation, personal information and many more
Here's How to Apply Job As Government Employee
* Visit PRC’s official website http://online1.prc.gov.ph/ . Go to the REGISTER tab then agree on its TERMS of SERVICE.
* Complete the registration form by filling out your personal information.
* Sign in your email address and password to upload your 2x2 picture with a good quality. Wear decent attire (with collar) on a white background.
* After uploading your picture, click the SELECT TRANSACTION button then choose the EXAMINATION tab to complete the details about your exam.
* Select your preferred PRC Office and appointment date. You will also have the option to pay through their office or Landbank ePayment.
* After your payment, verify it by clicking EXISTING TRANSACTION tab.
* Go to the PRC office with your printed application form.